Stories of Atlantic City is a collaborative project focused on telling restorative, untold stories about the city and its people. Stories of Atlantic City is supported by Stockton University with funding from Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation and the NJ Local News Lab Fund at the Community Foundation of New Jersey, a partnership of the Dodge Foundation and Democracy Fund.
Learn more about this project on our About page.
Partners in this project and their roles include:
- Stockton University, Toby Rosenthal and Erin O’Hanlon, media partner.
- Authentic City Partners & Hayday Coffee, Evan Sanchez, community partner.
- Free Press, Mike Rispoli, project management and coordination of community partners.
- Stockton School of Arts and Humanities
- Stockton University Relations and Marketing
- Stockton Service-Learning
- Loukaia Taylor, Marissa Luca, student media partners.
- Hispanic Association of Atlantic County
- MudGirls Studios
- Atlantic City Arts Foundation
- Breaking AC, Lynda Cohen, media partner.
- Center for Cooperative Media, Stefanie Murray and Joe Amditis, project management and coordination of media partners.
- Images and Voices of Hope (ivoh), Ilsa Flanagan, restorative narrative partner
- Leadership Studio, Alexandra Nunzi, community partner.
- Press of Atlantic City, Buzz Keough, media partner.
- Route 40 News, Elinor Comlay, media partner.
- SJNtv, Megan Wolf, media partner.
- Shannon Joyce, Luke Miller, Alexa Taylor, Katelyn Woolford, student media partners.